About this service:
Adult Social Care services that can be accessed via 0300 131 0300 include:
- Adult safeguarding referrals
- Signposting to specialist Adult Social Care teams (Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health, Sensory and Neurological)
- Social Workers
- Occupational Therapy Assessment
- Home Care
- Day Care
- Meals at Home
- Care Homes for Older People
- Carer Support Assistive Technology
- Adaptations and Renewals Agency
Please see the service website for further information
Who can be seen?
Services are provided for people living in the Nottingham City area.
Who can refer?
Patients and carers can self refer to these services.
How to contact the service:
Tel: 0300 131 0300
Where is the service based?
The service is delivered in a large number of clinic locations around Nottingham city.